Happy Friday everyone!
Had a nice workout today that I wanted to share
Legs, repeat 3x
- back kick 12.5lbs- 14 reps
- side kick 12.5 lbs- 14 reps
- squats with 8lbs- 14 reps
- plié squats– 14 reps
- Bosu front lunges- 14 reps
- Pilates 20/20 pulses. first 20 your foot taps the floor, the second 20 your foot pulses and never touches the floor
- calf raises 25lbs- 20 reps
- 10 burpees with crossfit push ups. crossfit push ups are planks, lowering all the way to the floor, extending your arms to your sides, and pushing back up.
Cardio: 30 mins Precor cross trainer or elliptical
Arms, repeat 3x
- low row 15lbs-14 reps
- incline press machine 15lbs- 15 reps
- lawn mowers 8lbs- 15 reps
- bench dips 14 reps
- bicep curl 10lbs- 15 reps
- dumbbell flys 6lbs- 15 reps
Abs, repeat 2x
- Bosu sit up song challenge. Pick a 3:30-4:00min song. Do normal sit ups and at the chorus, switch to alternating bicycle arm crunches.
- Sprinter sit ups– 12 reps alternating each side
- ab roller-12 reps. This can also be done on a yoga ball
- trunk extensions 10lbs- 15 reps
- side crunches on the trunk extension 10lbs- 15 reps each side
Cool down: foam roll and stretch for 10 minutes
As of today I am officially signed up for the Earth Rock half marathon! 50 days until race day!